Monday, July 16, 2007

Swim Lessons

Braden took swim lessons for 3 weeks in June. He missed the first week due to our trip in Disney....but by the last day of his "first" week he was swimming!!! Sean and I are so proud of him....he will jump in on his own, swim about 4 feet to you, and LOVES to go down for diving sticks....THANKS TO KRISTIN!!


He is submerged at Kristins feet getting a diving stick

SUCCESS!! But I have to wipe my eyes every timeJumping In....Alone....notice Kristin is backing up so she wont catch him...sly

attempting the "crawl" or "freestyle". Now if I could only breathe
swimmin' with the stick back to the wall...alone!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your children! Didn't think I could love anyone as much as I did Brady.... until little Miss Fin came around!!! Love auntie em

Julie and Luke said...

Tell Brady that Uncle Casey used to dive for Rocks.....thus the name "Rock Head".