Monday, May 5, 2008

....moving forward....sort of

HOPEFULLY by the end of the week(May 5th), the ground will be staked for digging. The "digger" is however behind due to the weather, but we will be ready for him!! Here are the kids running around. They love to come visit....not sure if they would rather have a huge yard to play in or a new house!! I will keep you up to date, hopefully using the kids as reference

view to where the front of the house will be (click to see the kids)

view of the future side of the house (click on the picture and you can see the kids)

"beatcha"...in all fairness, fin's pants were falling down, hindering her running skills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until they start digging. I'm sure it will be like I'm there watching since I know you'll update with LOTS of pics in the process! Very exciting! Kari :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, guys, what a beautiful site for your home! I am so very excited for you as you begin to see progress! The kids look fantastic...Gracie loves to see their pictures. She was trying so hard to remember Brady that I pulled up a bunch of old photos to stir her memory. I am not sure if she had any clear memories, but she loves to hear me talk about her escapades with Braden and will repeat the stories to anyone who will listen! We will have to catch up more soon!

Lots of love from your old neighbors...Jill and fam