Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Its the little things

So I am hosting a ladies luncheon in 3 weeks. Normally I wouldnt freak out. But for some reason, I am. So tonight since Sean was going to be exceptionally late (its 735 p.m. and he still has a hernia case to go) I decided to clean the little things. The things that get totally over looked. In the dining room...where they will spend some time....I have washed the drapes, dusted the crown moulding, base boards and ceiling for cobwebs. Washed the 3 windows, wiped down the sills and the french doors into the room. I even tackled the chandelier...it had dead bugs in it people...have you ever investigated your light fixtures....ick. So I took apart the light and washed all the crystal pieces. All the while drinking some wine...why not??





Can you tell the difference? the front on is clean.

This is what Finley did the entire time......I do have to admit she was fascinated with the cobweb duster thing...so she dusted the furniture....Thanks Fin!





1 comment:

Kari said...

You are hilarious! And...OMG, I JUST vacuumed at least 67 dead bugs out of our kitchen chandelier last week!! Gross!