Thursday, May 14, 2009

updating...

So I have been a BAAAD blogger. I just am too overwhelmed to upload the zillions of pictures I have to upload....TBall games, Mother's Day, House Progress, Braden's Class Program (cute), Finley's new bike, etc....




So I will give you this...only because it was emailed to me. This is a KITCHEN CABINET!!!! They are rolling down there in Arthur!! The rumor is that they will be delivered during the 1-2 weeks of June. Our hardwood is being delivered tomorrow, although they wont be ready to install it for a few weeks. We are heading to some tile supershowroom tomorrow to pick tile for the bathrooms, backsplash and laundry room...the drywallers are ALMOST finished to the point where Justin, our tile guy, can get in and do his magic. The brickies have the North side 2/3 bricked...we got at least 2 inches of rain yesterday so needless to say there was nothing going on outside the house. The back porch (a.k.a. my secret tanning spot....HA) is finished structurally and the front is just lacking the upper posts. I am starting the process of deciding paint colors....YIKES...toooo many to choose from. Although I am leaning towards "hopsack"...look it up!!
We have our garden planted here at the Kane house...tomatoes, beans, broccoli rabe, okra (NASTY), zucchini, cucumber and banana peppers.....sounds like a lot, but only one plant of each (except the tomatoes). Due to the fact that we will be all over the place this summer with the house/small trips/baseball/swimming/summer in general...we kept it simple. The Kanes have removed 4, yes 4, trees and ALL the shrubs from the front yard...I will have a before and after for you soon. So they have a lot of yardwork to do.

Can you sense me salivating over here......LUUUV the cabinet finish!!

No comments: