Monday, January 25, 2010

an experiement

due to technical difficulties, we have no internet access at our house currently. i do, however, have a netbook (wireless) and can "surf the net" or more importantly, pay bills. i cant, or wont, upload my pictures to it, would rather to my base computer. therefore, i haven't updated the blog. who wants to read my blog without pictures. i read COUNTLESS blogs that do or dont have images and continue to read them daily. i dont know how some of those people do that...blog daily. they must blog like a weeks worth of blogs on monday to post all week. too much work for me.
a lot has happened recently....nana's birthday, thanksgiving, grandad's birthday, christmas, new years, moving, my dads birthday, finleys birthday...and countless other kodak moments. in all honesty, this blog has become kinda blah for me. i guess i think no one is reading it, and those who are--are family and see it in real time. i love my family. i think my kids are cute. i am,like most moms, biased. you all probably dont feel the need to see a picture of finley blowing bubbles or bradens lost tooth. maybe i use this blog to chronicle events instead of a scrapbook....because I dont scrapbook...but some days i think...really, does anyone care?
IF, and its a big IF, our internet is stable and working, i might do an experiment next week.
"a week in the life of this stay at home mom". nothing out of the ordinary special is happening next week, so you all will get a first hand experience at what my days consist of....its a forewarning. if you could care less...dont check back next week at all. i am going to TRY to update daily....hold on to your hats...im sure it will be riviting!! (can you sense the sarcasm?)

7 comments:

Nic said...

I'm reading Megan!! My computer lets me know when blogs are updated. I was so excited to see a new post from you! Keep it up! Can't wait!

The Story of the Murphys said...

I read your blog! Don't give up. I can't wait to see the house. :)

Kari said...

You KNOW I love it. :) (My mom and dad read too, but they'd never comment. :))

Allison said...

Hi Megan! I'm reading, too! Got to your blog from some other people's blogs...hope you don't mind. I enjoy seeing what you're up to...what crafty project you're doing, and of course seeing pics of your cute kids is fun...and yes, they are cute! You're not biased! I don't have a blog, but feel like I should...enjoy reading others, but sometimes wonder when I'd have time. So, thanks for blogging! Hope you're doing well! -Allison

The Martins said...

Hi Meg- Brent and I check the blog all the time!!! We were very excited to see you add new stuff today even without picts!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

We love your blog, too! It is fun to see all of the pictures and read about your adventures! Hope you can figure out the internet problems soon!