Monday, March 22, 2010

the heart of the home

For those of you who check the blog to see any home pictures.....here is your post. To most, the kitchen is the heart of the home. Our home is no exception. We built the home with the intention to have an, open, yet cozy kitchen area.


view from back hallway. straight ahead, through the doorway is my desk on the right, pantry on the left, butler pantry on the right a little further then the dining room.




half of the fridge and the "appliance garages". we normally have them closed, I just opened them to show you what is inside.

the range....i love it
view from range to living room
view from living room

another view

view from fridge corner...you can see the back patio and hallway to back entrance/garage

view from my desk (sorta). you can see the relation to the eating spot...and our plantation shutters which I am SO GLAD we did. really warmed up the area and didnt bog it down with a zillion window treatments.

so there you go....our kitchen

3 comments:

Julie and Luke said...

Girl. I. L.O.V.E. IT. Wow.

Kari said...

Even better in person! You KNOW I love it. :)

And, I did not know you have a Hello Kitty toaster......

Unknown said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE it - looks gorgeous - and your decorating is great as well!!!!