Thursday, June 10, 2010

new project

Its official....I am crazy. I have found YET ANOTHER cool craft my machine can do...
Mind you, it took me about an hour to figure out how to do it and complete the simple project...but I loved the finished project. I am hoping to embroider a name under this cute little birdie....Henry? (new baby to my cousin Caroline)
Abigail ? (expectant baby to my sister in law Kari)
Kellan ? (expectant baby to my other sister in law Shannon)
not to mention Jeanine (my hairdresser who is gonna deliver any day now)
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That is adorable!! Good gracious!!! The possibilities of your craftiness are endless my dear sister. Love it!

Shannon said...

a little bird told me
a little birdie told me
a bird in the hand

Kari said...

That's awesome! So much you can do with that machine! I'm amazed you found an hour before your upcoming trip. :)

Julie and Luke said...

You are awesome. I LOVE the birdie. Can you make me some for baby gifts for some friends?