Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the jury is still out

First of all.....Monday was the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! Whoo hoo!! That was Braden, not me...haha, I kid. We have lots planned...including making our summer list. We are making it tonight...should be an interesting one ;)


Miss Fin has informed us SHE wanted to play baseball too....so i signed her up for the Y tball instead of the league Brady is in. The Y has practice once a week and their games are Tuesday evenings. Since we weren't sure if she would like it, we thought the easier schedule was a better route....and as you can tell....the jury is still out...


4 comments:

Kari said...

Ahahaha, Finley. :) I have a feeling she is going to give you a RUN for your money. (I am pretending our girls will not challenge us, ha!)

Kari said...

I couldn't help but come back to this... I am giggling. BUT, I notice, she is not the ONLY one who seems bored or distracted. She even has her glove out in the first one!! :) Miss you all... Happy summer vacation!

Megan Kane said...

truth be told, Kari, the boy in the background is a brother of someone on the team. but yes, they are all just milling around...not to mention it was only 93 degrees that afternoon....seriously!

Sarah and Kieran said...

hilarious!