Sunday, September 16, 2007

My New Job

As you may or may not know, my sister Emily has a jewelry business. She does a lot of bead work in necklaces/bracelets/earrings. She is having a huge trunk show at the end of October and she has enlisted my help. So I am now officially a sweat shop worker. She is a slave driver....and we work in such poor conditions....our moms house, while she's on a long weekend away!!! Here are the beads in the mayhem before they turn into masterpieces. If anyone is interested, her trunk show is the 28th of October at Cooks and Company in Downtown Galesburg. She also has a website, however all the new stuff isn't on there yet....www.emilygracejewelry.com....check it out!!




A little helper....


1 comment:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

You guys are the sweetest!! We are looking forward to seeing lots more of you and your family. I'm sure Em has told you Hal and I are in the works of secretly adopting your entire family as our own!!
:-)