Wednesday, June 11, 2008

keeping busy

So besides the house......
We started TBall for the summer....each team gets to bat 3 times, takes about an hour. Finley tries real hard to watch, then begins to landscape....
Swing and a miss.....he hit is on the second swing
We've also started back with swim lessons. Hannah is his teacher, she's already trying to teach him how to dive.....
We've now decided that we dont need help off the board, only assistance coming up for air and getting to the side.
My sister's dog is living in Galesburg until Em moves home....we are helping take care of her on occasion....
Fin's decided to cook....dont worry the water is off, not hot....
Enjoying the fruits of her labor...she loved it!!
Freezer jam time.....Meme and I headed out to the local strawberry farm and got some to make freezer jam. The best ever.....I find myself craving toast, just to eat the jam.
We almost made it through the adventure, when the kids decided that they could help.....make a mess....
Look at all the jam..........


4 comments:

777clarkstreet said...

Holy toledo... I love that pic of you pouring the jam into the jar... hello people.. look closely. Finley is NOT HAPPY shes ticked and braden is laughing at her.... or at least that's my take. i think i walked in at this point and asked finley if she was happy... to which she responded 'no'! I CAN'T WAIT to be 'home' with my favorite little ones! luv auntie em

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOO jealous - that looks completely yummy! I just made my first batch of 'Gran's' freezer CORN. I'm guessing it's not as difficult as the jam, but I'm equally as excited about it. Can't wait to see the kiddos (and you) in a couple weeks. Karebear :)

Sarah and Kieran said...

oh Yum!!! I am coming over and stealing all that jam! :) the house looks like it's coming along, too and I LOVE the chevy tat. that is rad! :)

Megan's Munchkins said...

em....you are so right, I just snagged the measuring cup from her and she was NOT happy...Braden was of course smirking at her