Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sean and the Family

June is a big month for us, and a lot of others I know. Of course it means the beginning of summer filled with lazy days at the pool, but there are 2 significant days to Sean this month, well 3 if you include his crazy sister in law's (my sister) birthday. Father's Day and Our Anniversary. We had a great Father's Day this year, complete with a family day in the garden, weeding and watering, a cookout with the kids father and grandfather and a dinner later with daddy Sean and my daddy Lance. Sean is the greatest to me and the kids, really......

Here is a quiet moment of Sean and Finley waiting patiently for the ice cream truck....we could hear it coming......

The typical ride around the house in progress
recent trip to Southern Illinois
Our 9th, yes 9th, anniversary.......the big ONE-O is next June!! I love you SKK8

No comments: