Tuesday, September 2, 2008

the CCC

So this weekend here in the Burg it was HOT. My sister and mom headed over to The Cabrera's Pool, commonly know as the CCC (Cabrera Country Club) for some fun in the sun. We were invited to tag along. Sunday, just Braden and I went (no pictures) and Monday both Finley and Braden came too!! Here are some pictures from the day. Jordan and Alison joined us later, however there were no pics of them, but you can see their adventures at the CCC with Halle HERE mystery toes
Jakob and Fin eating a hershey bar "in the shade"


notice the ribs on Braden, he eats....I SWEAR
look at this girl, she had NO FEAR.....notice the floaties AND tube (safety girl)
I apparently was everywhere.....on rafts with Alyssa
on noodles with mom....
in innertubes with Fin....
Many thanks to Karen and Big Dan for letting us us their pool, it was lovely.......Thanks to Alyssa for letting us barge in and Thanks to Em for the pictures ( I didn't bring my camera). And Alyssa, Finley asked first thing this morning if she could go swimmin...I said No...she then said, " I go see Lyssa, Lyssa please?"


3 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

Thank you for no pictures!!! Nobody needs to see that!!

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa Cabrera said...

I love the CCC! I hope you enjoyed it today, wish i was there with you.......... I will be stealing the pictures when i have time......