Thursday, September 25, 2008

No Pictures

I dont know if everyone is having this issues right now (8:46 pm, central time on Thursday) but Blogger wont upload my pictures. I have some images of a fun new project I did last week...yes I am projecting again. So I will pull an Alyssa and give some updates

1. Braden knows the entire "Pledge of Allegiance"...it is so funny and neat to hear him say it all. I swear the first time he said instead of "under God" he said "in the yard". But now it is spot on.

2. We officially have the entire 2nd floor framed in at the house. I think tomorrow (Friday) they are going to work on the front staircase, my closets/drawers in the staircase and maybe start on putting up the outer (green) wall on the second floor. We had enlarged our closet, yes Sean and I are sharing a closet, and neglected to draw the 2nd door into it. So they didn't frame that in, we will chat about it and see if it is necessary.

3. I had some blood work drawn this week.....one test came back way positive so they need to do additional tests on it. They actually had to send it away, Galesburg apparently doesn't do the additional fluoroscent tests...keep your fingers crossed that it is negative or a fluke....were thinking its a fluke. I feel fine. UPDATE....all tests came back fine.

4. Sean has lost his voice

5. We (Braden, Finley and I) are going to Streator tomorrow night for a Streator High School Football Game, Go Bulldogs!! UPDATE.....Streator won 14-13!!

6. I have decided that the weather needs to cool off a bit...I am ready to wear my jeans regularly. UPDATE.....still feel this way!!

7. I need some cute new boots for the season, anyone seen any that aren't astronomical??

1 comment: