Saturday, November 13, 2010

blog stalker

I am a blog stalker, you should see my blog roll....and 90% of them are because of crafts....there is one blog I go to that showcases different blogs daily. Invision 12 thumbnails of different themes for the day....for instance....'daily d.i.y' or 'daily christmas wrapup'. Believe me....it gets the ideas going and basically gets me in trouble.
I am so ready to get my Christmas Craft on. The problem is, I see all these things I want to make, make them, then have no where to put it. Just ask Emily....I made her a cute mummy Halloween wreath....for her work office, not sure if she even used it.

So we come to this wreath which was on the blog previously mentioned!!

I sooooo want to make it, yet dont know where I would put it.....

If you would like to make it too....here are the instructions
CANDY CANE WREATH.

There is this one to.....using leaves....so neat!!


Where have YOU seen some fun Holiday crafts that you are itching to try??

4 comments:

Nic said...

I'm a blog stalker too!! I am a sucker for others photography....among other things. I LOVE the candy cane wreath. I might just have to give that one a shot. THANK YOU!!!!!

Jen said...

Love those wreaths....so pretty!

Kari said...

You really shouldn't wait any longer to open your own business ... at the very least you'd get to try out so many different ideas. :) Love both wreaths - cute!

morgan said...

LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!!!