Sunday, March 30, 2008

Backlog of Laziness

Well not so much laziness....more like the last post of being busy. I finally am slowing down a bit and wanted to add some pictures of our recent adventures. Rewind back to St. Patty's day. The ladies Sean worked with felt bad that he couldn't "celebrate" St. Patty's day like a true Irishman so they had a luncheon for him up at work and invited the kids and I. We dressed for the occasion and brought cupcakes.....


Next my mom and I took the train to visit em in Chicago and had a great time. We went to Clark Street to check out a few of our favorite spots, a furniture shop to get em a new couch, the carter outlet, and Nordstroms. We had a fabulous lunch in the Nordstrom Cafe....Southwest Salad for Em, Mandarin Chicken Salad for Mom and a Salmon Nicoise Salad for me....YUMMY!! Unfortunately I have no pictures from that event....but believe me a great time was had by all!Easter came next. I was in charge of the kids Easter Party at our Country Club....it turned out well besides the fact that I was frazzled from the getgo. Easter for our family went well....all the eggs and their baskets were found, we had the annual strawberry pancakes at my grandma's, we went to Mass and the kids behaved and we then enjoyed a Easter dinner with Meme, Grandad, Rock and Kari. Then to top off our day it snowed......I have decided that I am sick of snow.....are we ever going to build?


We hope that you all had a wonderful March.......Now that April is approaching I will have many reasons to blog to you.....lots of family birthdays (gran, kari, kane and cole), soccer games, working in the yard, starting the garden, trips to the zoo, go diego go live (again) and hopefully a large backhoe on our land making lots of mud....until then

No comments: