Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy

In an effort to keep myself busy, I am totally confused what I have said YES to, when things are and where I am going....committee meetings, ladies club meetings, easter egg hunts to plan, Bradens swim lessons, alumni social to plan, house to plan, dr. appointments to keep, phoneathon people to call, birthday parties, house to plan, baby showers, house to plan...oh wait...I still have to exercise, do laundry, clean up toys, toys and more toys, make meals, and sleep. I have less time for the things I want to do like shower regularly, start my new jewelry with my sister, sew, blog (read and write), plan our house, put laundry away, sleep, organize my closet, call long distance friends, clean out my car, bake (might be a good thing).....I need a calendar attached to my hip, PERMANENTLY! I think I was less busy when I had a 9-5 job. At least it is getting darker later...come on Spring, show us your colors!! What keeps you busy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i keep busy by worring WHEN my condo will sell, and anticipating moving closer to YOU! then... every once in awhile i try to work and play. Looking forward to you and mom coming next week...and then driving home with ms. lucy and I! love you, em

Julie and Luke said...

You are busy! I'm busy lovin on my little punkin - he is the sweetest little stinker in the world!