Sunday, March 30, 2008

sneak peek

so incase you live under a rock......my dear sister is joining us in Galesburg....yes she has bought a "summer home" in Galesburg and it will become her home home once her condo sells in Chicago.....

Thats all you get....its still under "construction"....but let me just tell you it is the cutest little house with fabulous potential.

I am soooo excited that she is moving home....I miss her more now that I know she is ***this close***to being here permanently. Does anyone need a great 2 bedroom condo in Chicago?

2 comments:

Sarah and Kieran said...

Oh my gosh, even the outside is so different than when my parents lived there! I can't wait to see the final results. :) glad to see you're back on the blog, Megan! :) i am lazy about it, too, though, my posts have been skimpy and few and far between. take care see you soon.

Nic said...

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see the inside and see how my old bedroom looks. I wonder if Ben can still fit through the window :) Ohhh, Memories! Nicole