Thursday, July 3, 2008

happenings...

WARNING....first two pictures are not attractive.......
Braden got my camera the other day and these are the two pictures of Sean and I he took.....plus 50 of curious george on the tv. This is us on a typical evening....hanging out....

I got a new car last week, which I loooovvvve. The best part is the kids can be watching a movie with their headsets while im jamming to some tunes on the radio!!! No more singing along to the Wonderpets saving some poor animal or the super secret super spy Pablo.
and....i cut Finley's hair. Her bangs were IN HER FACE all the time so I did it myself. Not the best job, but it worked. I also cut about an inch off the back.


2 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

She looks so much OLDER!!! We drove by your house last night and I said to Jordan..hey Megan got a new car. He responded No she did not..that is Lance's...??? Uh..who's Lance? And why do you know this? He says her DAD. First of all Duh..but since normally he is Papa Froe I didn't get it. And since when is Jordan in the know on your fam?? He spends one evening with Em, your mom and Grandma without me around and he thinks he's adopted or something!!! So I WIN! Is it the white Tahoe like your dads??

Megan's Munchkins said...

Yes the Tahoe is mine. Dad has a green silverado (truck). Luke has a Tahoe, though. It is a great car, GAS GUZZLER, but a sweet ride.