Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not a Creative Title for the Post

Shannon and I are throwing a baby shower for our sister in law Kari (Casey's wife) this weekend. Lets just say I (we) have been busy for about 10 days for the shower. Here is a sneak preview. I will post pictures after the shower, of course.

Meme (Sean's Mom) made Kane and Braden's baby bedding (first borns) and naturally she is making Casey and Kari's baby to be hers. She worked a whole weekend nonstop and still has a few hours left to go.......
Look what I found on our coleus yesterday....dont know how I saw it, it is about the size of a postage stamp......I swear it was staring at me!!
She is just so independant...................................


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sassy ... you knew I would see these pics! Yay yay yay! I can't wait!! I can't wait! Those look YUMMY!!! I will be having my share!

See you tomorrow night!
Kari :)

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

Does Mrs. Kane do that for pay? I can't find bedding to match or even come close to what I painted the walls and that bedding is so stinking ADORABLE!!! I am very jealous as always of all the creativity flowing out of the Renfroes and Kane's