Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cora

I dont normally do this but please say a few prayers for Baby Cora. She is about 10 months old and has just been diagnosed with a stage 4 cancer. It is a heartwrenching story.....I DO NOT know her, her family or anyone who knows her. I came across her blog through one that I frequently read. If you wish to read about her and her progress/status it is here . Dont read it unless you reeeallly want to (it's sad)...simple prayers will help.

**please note that little Cora passed away this morning (2-8) after her short battle with stage 4 cancer. Such a sweet baby girl. Please continue to pray for her family.

1 comment:

Sarah and Kieran said...

Ok I just clicked on the link today and it said showed her picture and that she had passed away. I cried. I wish I hadn't even clicked on it. It makes you grateful for what you have in your own life, I swear. ....