Sunday, February 15, 2009

the.best.ever.

Without any prompting, this arrived for little Finley on Valentine's Day. Not one suggestion from me. At. All. Such a sweet Daddy. I remember growing up that every Valentine's Day my dad would get my sister and I something....candy in a heart shaped box, little trinkets, stuffed animals, little blue box jewelry, etc. Every Year, even after I married. Maybe Sean is starting the same tradition with Finley...she loves them and knows they are "hers". I got the kids a little tote of some things too....he even added a gift card to each of them, again, on his own.

We had a great Valentine's Day. My parents went to Peoria and brought sushi back for us and donuts from Dunkin'Donuts for the kids....no smushy lovey dovey. We were totally content in our jammies, hangin' out on a Saturday Night. Hope you all felt love today!

No comments: