Thursday, May 6, 2010

easy teacher appreciation gift

Here is an EASY teacher appreciation gift....or for anyone.
All you need is some scrapbook paper, plastic frames, post-it pad, embellishments, and glue


Cut your paper to fit the frame (use insert for guide)...feel free to layer paper if you wish
insert into frame so that the base is like so (see below)
add embelishments and glue pad down.....voila! Cost ME 1.00 for the frame and like 4.00 for 5 pads of post-its. I had all the other supplies floating around the house.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kari said...

Suuuuuper cute - way to go! Those teachers are lucky to have kids in their class with such a creative mom! (And such wonderful kids of course!)

Allison said...

These are so cute! I wish I would have seen this before I bought a boring gift card! I love your creativity!

Sharing the Blessings said...

What a cute idea! Did you make this up or see it somewhere? I want one for myself!