Thursday, May 20, 2010

Getting SERIOUS

So I have had multiple people from here and there ask me if I have a name for my "business". NO I dont.....basically because I havent taken it very seriously. Well, now I am getting serious....sorta. But before I get sorta serious, I need a name....so I can make labels, and hang tags, and a website (hint hint hint Kari).

This is where you come in......I am stuck.....I cannot come up with a name that I will like in 13 months from now. I dont want my name, last name, kids names, anything tagging it to me. It has to almost be generic....like Purple Pansy....or Blueberry Pancakes.....but it also has to have something that I can assign a image too....for instance a picture of a pansy on the tag.

I create ALOT....stamped necklaces, pins, burpcloths, key fobs, embroider, girls dresses, aprons, totebags, tile necklaces, small zippered pouch things, basically a random assortment of stuff so I cant get specific that way....see the delimma??

So if you can come up with THE PERFECT NAME...
you WIN!!

And your prize??

25.00!!

Who couldnt use 25.00??

Give me all you got!! Comment anonymously.....just be sure that I can get ahold of you if you win!!

Deadline is one week from today....MAY 27....

6 comments:

Kari said...

So funny ... I was just thinking about this today!! Don't forget, you make hair bows too. :) I've been thinking, but so far I've got nothing...big help, I know!

Kari said...

How about "Sugar & Spice" which implies ... everything nice. :) You could use just about anything for a logo!

Anonymous said...

cloth.
paper.
scissors.

I would use a logo with a pair of vintage looking scissors.

Megan Kane said...

ok, so after googling "sugar and spice" and "cloth paper scissors"......cant do them. "s/s" already has alot of craft references and .com is an adult website..haha. "cps" is a crafting magazine.....keep thinking. :)

Anonymous said...

How about Dragonfly Surprise or Cr8tive Cr8tions?

Anonymous said...

Kane's Kraziness.... or Everything Krazy by Megan Kane
or....
just ` Krazies.

i like switching up letters to make it different and c/kraziness seems to fit everything!!!

krafts & kraziness
(k squared)