Wednesday, May 5, 2010

no post in one month

So I do have excuses for not blogging....
We have been super busy since Easter. A weekend trip to Champaign, Baseball practice starting, Funerals, First Communions, nice weather forcing us outside (ha), filling in more at Cooks and Company, school, life, laundry, etc....not complaining, know everysingle one of you is in the same boat...I just put blogging on the back burner obviously.

Bradens first hit of the season....

some of the 22, yes 22 Mothers Day orders I had

cute teacher project I want to do (in all my spare time)

pictures done....

my current motto

keyfob orders by this weekend

pile of new washed and folded fabric im dying to get into.....(again in my spare time)

doing laundry isn't the problem....its putting it away

2 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

I'm lovin Finleys red boots!! where did you find those! I just love the photos she does at AP...I am hoping to feel more human and get some done again soon...

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the kids. Finley's boots are awesome! I also love the teacher appreciation gifts. Super cute! You are so creative.