Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hours of Fun and New Specs

So lately...we have been playing games at night as a "family". We mainly rotate through a few games or bowl/golf on the Wii. Here are some pictures of a wicked game of "Flippin Frogs" (that name is soooo not right). The tree spins and you flip these rubberish frogs onto the leaves and at the end of the minute the tree leaves pop up and you hope your frogs hold on...if you made it on....not my strongest game.
Finley enjoys the snacks.....and stealing all the game pieces so you cant play
She found a remnant of yarn the other day....fun for hours

Remember way back when I told you my glasses split up the middle....no joke, see for yourself. The good news is that my new specs came in and I love them. I couldnt decide what ones I liked so I bought two pair...the other pair isn't in yet.What do you think??




No comments: