Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Just like the rest of us...the holidays were pretty busy!! I have had a houseful since the 22nd of December and feel awful if I plant myself infront of the computer for any length of time.......We have had a wonderful holiday season full of cookies, yummy foods, great family visits, thoughtful gifts, messy playrooms (constantly), lots of snow, snowmen building, sledding and visiting.
There has also been drama with Sean and I's new laptops....coming in multiple shipments, inability to hook up the router, Sean's MS Office not loading....
Drama with myself...terribly scratchy/raw skin, stress induced canker sores and my glasses split down the middle....
Drama searching for a Nintendo DS for Braden AFTER Christmas....
BUT guess what...I have pictures to document all of this, however, they arent loaded...so once the laptop situation is fixed I will get that done!!
All in all it was a wonderful holiday season, as always it passed too fast...
On to new adventures. Birthdays!! Finleys is Jan 19th and Bradens is Feb 10th!! Parties to plan, invites to address, presents to buy and cakes to make.
A busy mom's work is never done.

So what are my goals for 2008 you might ask??
1. Take better care of myself....eat more fruits and veggies, drink more water, exercise more, floss my teeth, apply moisturizer to prevent the ever upcoming wrinkles....notice I didnt say lose weight.....
2. NOT STRESS OUT OVER THE HOUSE!! Yes come March we will begin building our new home.............enough said
3. Be more patient with my children
4. More date and scrabble nights with my husband
5. Try to be more green....recycle, halogen lights, reduce energy usage....

Do you think I can handle those? What are your goals for 2008??

Health and Happiness to you all!!
Meg
I promise to get the new pics up asap!!

No comments: