Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gourmet Your Way

My lovely bro/sis in laws Shannon and Steve got me a Gourmet Your Way gift certificate for my birthday (August). She called me up a few weeks back to tell me they were CLOSING. Now, for those of you who don't know...Gourmet Your Way is in East Moline and it is a place where you go make meals to freeze out of fresh ingredients. Long story short, we went last Friday with some of her friend from work. I made 6 entrees and got around 17 meals out of it. They include yummy things such as Sausage/Couscous stuffed peppers, chicken cordon bleu, tortellini bake, cornmeal crusted tilapia (yeah lent), chicken enchiladas and basil and tomato stuffed chicken breasts. I had a great time and am sad that it is closing, it is a great idea. But never fail, there is apparently another place like this across the river and one (Super Suppers) in Peoria!!!

shannon and tina
jenny, who is expecting SOON, perfect for her and the new baby coming....meals already ready!
me....looking lovely....
how everything looks. the BEST part is that THEY clean up!! its GREAT
Shannon, realizing that she has to deal with raw chicken


No comments: