Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My World

So for the past few days Finley has basically had a cold....cough, mild fever, poor appetite...you know a cold. Well....her evenings are horrible, she hacks and coughs nonstop and can't get a good night sleep. We have tried ALL sorts of over the counter remedies, some that have even been pulled from the shelves for overdosing. So last night Sean told me she needed to go to the Dr. in the morning....and that we did. Mind you it is snowing to beat the band here...that heavy wet snow. The roads are horrible, but luckily 205 didn't cancel school, so Braden was occupied. She had a temp, so I gave her some Motrin...and of course she was fine by the time we got to the Dr. office. She was RUNNING all over the office....I am sure the nurses were like "Yeah she's really sick"....needless to say she has a virus AND an ear infection. So I guess, she is legit

here is what my kitchen counter looks like....walgreens


and this is what it looks like out the window....really pretty, not so fun to drive in


Braden tells me he's bored....so we "bake" cookies....which I cant eat.....LENT
I did some work on Braden's birthday party...this weekend
I enjoyed my new shirt.....tee hee hee



1 comment:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

LOVE the shirt!!! Completely confused on the thing for Bradens party...however am assuming it has something to do with his love of animals...??? Excited to see the outcome of that piece of craftiness!! (is that a word?)