Monday, February 25, 2008

A new business or just a crazy hobby?

Shannon was throwing a baby sprinkle (second baby shower) for a friend of hers and asked if I would help her by making some fun cookies for favors....I JUMPED on the chance, it sounded like fun and was a project for me. Oddly enough it was a slow project week. So off I set to make 3 dozen frosted baby onesies...... after the detailed decorating......my hands were beginning to throb
the cute packaging
more cuteness
the final look
I had so much fun from the baking to the packaging. The only problem is I wasn't satisfied with the frosting recipe. If anyone out there has a good sugar cookie frosting for decorated cookies please let me know.

3 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

remember how i said i didn't need any help for jenn's shower???...hhhmmm!! :-) kidding of course!

Julie and Luke said...

MEGAN!! Those are the cutest cookies I've ever seen! The ducks, packaging, baskets...everything looks beautiful!! You could see those and make lots of money!

Julie and Luke said...

oops...I meant to write you could sell those...(I'm typing with one hand - I've got a little baby in the other hand)