Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Life Park" or "Prairie Street Park"

Braden has been BEGGING to go to Wildlife Prairie Park. As he calls it "Life Park" or as Fin referred to it later as "Prairie Street Park" (for those who dont know, we live on Praire Street). So we went and I begged my mom to come too.......

This is how I spent the day until Braden decided he was tired and mom pushed Fin and I took Braden on my shoulders.
We saw a lot of animals.....buffalo, elk, black bears, red and grey wolves, bobcats (although they hid) hawks, eagles and a garter snake. No the garter snake wasn't an exhibit, but it came "THIS" close to slithering on Braden. Needless to say I freaked and now Braden is scared of snakes....whooooops.

On the train......I am confused by the train, you dont see ANYTHING....................

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh boy, now he's afraid of snakes AND squirrels. Looks like you had a fun day!