Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Olympics

The diswasher needs to be unloaded, the plants need to be watered, there are 2 full laundry baskets to put away, hair clips/belts/keyfobs to be made, my rear end is getting larger as I sit here....glued to the television....why you ask????
CLICK HERE


He is UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Not to mention in lickity split shape, holy cow...does he eat ANY poptarts or icecream?? HELLO ABS


News to report.....the few floor trusses that were short are being delivered Friday. They put down some decking (floor) today and the "studs" are being delivered tomorrow....no, david beckham and mark derosa are not included. So we should have what looks like walls early next week......now were talking.

3 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

if DeRosa was included i would be living with you!

Kari said...

What's the big deal? I have abs like that behind the baby I'm carrying. Right ... I had ice cream last night and literally JUST finished a strawberry poptart. Though if it was my job to work out, then we'd talk.

Alyssa Cabrera said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am in love and want to take phelps home with me, as well as beckham and derosa!!!!! i am going home and dreaming tonight......... or maybe hit the bars and find me a young man that looks similar......