Thursday, August 21, 2008

Misc.

I was reading a magazine the other day and looked up and saw this......yes, Finley is reading a Traditional Home and Braden is reading the Scrabble Dictionary.....

The Streator High School Key Fobs I made for my motherinlaw...
A Kindergarten Present a friend commissioned me to make for her Grandaughter (names withheld to protect the receiver...dont know when she's getting it.)
zoom on this one.....nasty prehistoric grasshopper at the lot the other day....yikes
my mom....isn't she cute??!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Okay, I just posted and it's nowhere to be found. Your children are hilarious-that pic is funnier because you can't see Fin's face!

The Streator gang will definitely be in style now!

ADORABLE jeans & belt-what a luck girl! I wonder who they could be for??