Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here we go 2009

So back in January of 2008 I listed my "resolutions"..... read that post here. Well, I didn't fail, however didn't succeed either. I basically listed things that I wanted to do better in 2008. I think I am going to say DITTO for 2009.
Take better care of this 34 year old body....i'm not getting any younger
Be patient with the kids....somedays its easier than others
More "dates" with my husband....see above...although good news...he will have a definate weekend off a month.....AND auntie em offered to take the kids everyother Tuesday so we can go on a date....remember that Em?
Be more green...don't we all?

New ones............
Take a photography class, cook/bake one new recipe a month and


SIMPLIFY
The laundry can wait, stay in our jammies on Saturday, bake cookies "just because", eat cereal for dinner (my fave), sew something for fun and not for a request, play hookie, just say "no", exercise for the FEEL of it (not for the results), relax, simplify.....

2 comments:

777clarkstreet said...

yes, i remember, but it can't be bunco night... and i offered to babysit AND spend the night this weekend! that adds to your date night!

Anonymous said...

Looks good, Megan! Good luck with your resolutions and Happy New Year! We loved your Christmas picture...thanks for including us! I, like usual, didn't get anything out in December...but you can look for New Year's greetings from us soon!

Jill