Monday, August 31, 2009

anyone have any suggestions?

I really, really, really, really want to put plantation shutters on the front/main windows of the house....in total it would be 13 windows and 1 double window. However, I know they are uber expensive. Lowes and Menards has them, as well as JC Penney. Does ANYONE have any suggestions on where to get a "deal" on them. Obviously at the end of the construction process there is little left in the budget for "decorating". We could wait to do the shutters after the first of the year, however I hate to "waste" money putting a temporary fix in them. So I am sending this out to all my bloggie friends.....please let me know if you all have any suggestions. Even if you never comment, now is the time!!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Luke and Julie have plantation shutters in their house. I'm not sure that she has time to read blogs right now, so she might now respond.....but they may have some good ideas.