Monday, August 24, 2009

"first day of school, first day of school"

So today was the first day of school...Braden is now a 1st grader and Finley started 3-4yr old Preschool. The preschool Fin attends is M-F from 830-11 so I am childless for a few hours every day and today was day 1. One would think I would be JUMPING for joy, but I was lost. My mom called to see what I was gonna do and I had NO idea. Mind you, today was a 1/2 day for the graders (9-1130) so I couldn't have planned much. I was a little teary, which surprised me too. We will see how tomorrow goes....HERE is the first day of school last year. The kids dont look like they have aged much.






Headin' in. He was a little hesitant, however came out smiling, so that is good....right?




1 comment:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

but look how long your hair got in a year!! :-)