Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a splurge

A few weeks back, I splurged and purchased these Ugg boots. I have some of the "regulation" Ugg boots, but always thought these looked super comfy. Let me just say....if you have a few extra unaccounted for dollars, or a birthday coming soon, or leftover birthday/tax/Christmas/whatever money, these are worth it. I did find a website that has them like 40 % off the list price. I wear mine all the time in the house. It is great right now to kick off your flip flops and put these on while inside....nobody likes cold feet and with the air conditioning on they are perfect. Now I cant wait till fall so I can wear them outside and not get people looking at me cross-eyed for wearing them in August...in Galesburg.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are fabulous! Love them!

Unknown said...

i have been wanting these - but i dont get a chance to wear my standard ones enough out here in AZ...but i may have to crack and get these for my trips back home to the midwest!
what's the website?

Jen said...

What is the site where you found them for less? I am very curious. I have had the regular Uggs for 5 years and would love a new pair!

Megan's Munchkins said...

http://www.brandbootsoutlet.com/
is the website, however they have limited colors and a friend tipped me off that the shipping might be high. She mentioned www.aceugg.com. I got mine from Nordstroms.com during their anniversary sale so they were on sale. Jen, I also got your address from Em and have lofty goals to send that out on Friday!! I am uber sorry in my delay!