Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 3

****edited to add***** It was brought to my attention that I had stopped....So I checked and funny thing, I saved these posts to post in March....wouldnt that have been confusing***

So it is Hump Day here in the Kane house, the smooth slide towards the weekend. What is a weekend anyway? When you have a job that is 24/7....you are always a mom, right....and a husband that odds are will be working at the crack of dawn on Saturday and Sunday....the weekends are just like the rest of the week. Really.

I thought today was going to be a good cross the things off the list day, at least that was my intention, but noooooo, woke up with a head cold. Nothing major, but just enough to slow me down.
Same as yesterday, kids ready, medicated kids, forgot medicating myself (first mistake), ran kids to school, tanning bed....again, I know, I know. Then off to exercise (second mistake). I see a personal trainer VERY sporadically these days and he basically kicked my heiny today and that, mixed with my head cold put me down for the count. Home to regroup, with not much luck, then off to the grocery store. I am doing food for a ladies luncheon tomorrow and needed to get working on that.......blah blah blah

Here are some things that I had hopes of crossing off my list...
laundry
laundry away
CLEAN OUT MY CAR...looks like im living in there
jeans to tailor to shorten (flat season is around the corner)
make my monthly grocery list (stuff you need once a month...syrup, sour cream, etc)
collect all the legos that are multiplying in the tv room
shovel the drifted front walk
change the lone out lightbulb outside
shop for storage container for craft room
work on a skirt for a friend
work on a stamped charm for a friend
FINISH my closet (would take 1 hour if I would just do it)
organize downstairs laundry room
call about the humidifier
clean off my desk
pay bills now that the internet is up and running
get to the photographer to select some pictures of kids we had taken

So see...there are a zillion things I could be doing.....but hanging on the couch with the kids sounds so much more interesting.
Well were off...530 CCD and then Ash Wednesday mass at 600...
ON TO TOMORROW!!

here is a picture of the bookcases around the fireplace for Finleys birthday.....maybe i will take some blank pictures of it.

No comments: