Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tuesday

So I decided that my daily life wasnt that exciting.....today proved to be no different. Up and getting ready, dispensing meds to all at home, making a lunch and breakfasts, out the door ALL THE WAY across town and then ALL THE WAY back (poor planning but we like it). Kids safely at school, mom in tanning bed....i know, i know, i know. Cancelled my personal training appt because I wasnt in the mood to be told what to do....walmart, gnc, pick up fin, tap dance, her hair cut, home for her nap, laundry, pick up braids, home to collect recycling.....that is where i am now. plans for tonight.....sitter taking care of dinner, hubby and i have a "date" dinner to go to, yes it's tuesday.....btw we had a GREAT time ;)

Have you seen these socks? I had heard of them, but living in Galesburg doesn't provide much of the new stuff. A friend who lives in NYC sent some to her sister who gave me a pair. I then found some at Toys R Us in the QC and got a pair for fin. 3 come in a pack...you chose the ones you want to wear. They have tights, outfits for babies, bedding, bags, etc.....Denim and Pearls...a boutique here in town now carries some, check them out!!


my dad had the afternoon off and came over to hang with Fin while I picked up Braden so I didnt have to wake her from her nap.....now he is doing some Lego's with Brady
Here is our "formal" dining room.....could eventually be a formal living/sitting room if we ever choose to. PLEASE NOTE....there are MINIMAL decorations/stuff. Note the hutch is EMPTY!!! All our stuff for that is in the basement, havent gotten it out yet. Just not ready.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kari said...

Ahaha, trust me. My "week in the life" would be BORING. Last week Mallory and I didn't leave the house ONE DAY (I left at night, but she did not). I don't have kids that need to get to school and such. Not much exciting stuff going on here.

Nic said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the lights in the dining room!!!!
And...love the socks too!
And.....love your daily blogging!
Okay...that is enough for now, don't want to seem like a crazy stalker :)