Friday, February 19, 2010

Thursday

So here it is FRIDAY reaaaallll early. I will recap Thursday for you....

UP, same type of morning, but after I drop the kids off I take Sean a book and some breakfast. I love doing stuff like that for him. I even threw a donut in the breakfast bag. It is just nice to see him at 915 on a Thursday morning in his element. Made my day.
Then off to Walmart...needed baking supplies. Due to a communication error I was afraid we wouldn't have a dessert at the luncheon I referred to in Wednesdays post....and a movie. So walmart was the store of convienence.
Flew home and started baking and chopping.....trying desperately to keep the kitchen not so crazy messy and keeping me clean for the meeting. 1145 I was out the door with enough stuff for 3 large salads, buttered bread and 2 white texas sheet cakes. Flew by Cooks and Company to take out the flowers and was at the meeting site by 1200................................................................................jump to 245, leave there go to McDonalds for the much needed diet coke, no Kari we didnt have Shamrock Shakes--they start tomorrow, and then to pick up Fin. In the mean time my phone went cukoo.....erased all my texts, however got the one that Braden was in the office not feeling well, looking like crap, but no temp. NIIIICE.

That is about the extent of excitement....ususal home stuff, homework, baths, playing, dinner, etc.


Here is the playroom above the garage....PARDON THE MESS!!!!!!!!!! Goal for this weekend, get it organized
looking from the playroom window directly across.....stairs to the right bathroom to the left

bedroom
bathroom
bathroom

No comments: