Wednesday, October 29, 2008

....and the winner is....



Sarah Spelman...aka Sarah Fransene
Sarah and Kieran said...
trick: toilet papering houses back in Galesburg. i am sure we did someone's house on or near Circle Drive (but it wasn't your parents...i don't think...) :)treat: pumpkin spice lattes.pick me. i will wear it even though i don't cook well. :)
October 26, 2008 9:31 PM

Congrats Sarah!! I am going to try my best to get this in the mail TODAY......
Keep your eyes peeled for other giveaways!!






3 comments:

Nic said...

Okay Sarah....you better start cooking! I want to see pictures posted of you covered in flour, in the kitchen, with your new apron!!

Sarah and Kieran said...

is it inappropriate to pose with the apron on and nothing else? :) j/k. thanks, Megan! I will have a pic up as soon as it arrives....

Alyssa Cabrera said...

MAN!!! i never win. Congrats sarah and I at least got to wear it.....