Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First, here are the rules of the game:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. Sarah, The weary Irish traveller
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six (6) quirky, yet boring and unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag other bloggers by linking to them. Im going to tag 4 people....you can do however many you choose.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.

My 6 quirky boring details...

1. I have a tendancy to leave drawers and cabinet doors open, in the kitchen only.

2. Tomatoes that squirt GROSS me out, almost to the squeamish stage.

3. I have freakishly long arms, according to myself.

4. I sweat thinking about sweating.

5. Thanks to District 205, I almost ALWAYS have to have a peanut butter sandwich with my chili.

6. In college, the sorority house I lived in had a haunted dormer......so I sorta lived in a haunted house.

TAG Kari, Shannon, Julie and Deana.....YOU ARE IT!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

First of all, Casey confirmed the District 205 accusation...weird. Second, I tagged some other folks so you can check out my quirks on my blog. (I'm sure there are MANY more...)

777clarkstreet said...

I think you got #1 from our favorite mother. I'm constantly walking around the kitchen shutting the doors! How come you didn't talk about how your head is larger then mine but mine looks larger then yours?