Thursday, October 30, 2008

'twas the night before Halloween.....

So tonight we took on the daunting task, for the second time this year, to carve the pumpkins. I think we need to choose smaller pumpkins...these took forever to clean out.
Sean cutting the first cut.....


mmmm....pumpkin guts.....

Braden started the evening trying to help Sean. The pattern they picked was waaay to complex for Braden to do....so he came to my side of the table to help me.
He did all the straight cuts....all by himself...and did great. His favorite part was pushing the pieces out as we finished them. Where was Finley you might ask....under the table, why, we dont know.

Finley and My finished pumpkin....cool kitty with add on eyes.

the pirate....aaarrrrgh
and the aftermath.....
Tune in tomorrow for fun from the Kindergarten Halloween Party (yes, I am the room mom......) and of course the evening festivities...




















No comments: