Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean

My dear husband had his 35th birthday last week and of course we celebrated!! I took the easy way out this year and had a Italian Cream Cake and a few cupcakes made by a local bakery, however we (the kids....Braden actually) decorated them....

cheese......
Happy birthday to you...notice the "Dora" hats.....Thanks nana, slim pickins at the Walmart.
This is how all the pictures look with me in them......that is why you never see pictures with me in them....NO ONE pays attention. If I have the camera I am yelling "hey, over here, lookie, lookie, finley, finley, finley, fin put your hands down, braden get your finger out of your nose, sean please smile......." does this sound familiar to anyone or is just our family????

2 comments:

Kari said...

Great job on the cupcakes Braden! Cute picture of the kids!

Sharing the Blessings said...

Meg- crack me up! I'm looking at everyone's expression in the pic as I'm reading your dialogue and it's hilarious.