Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween and PUMPKIN YUMMINESS

I love peeps....I don't love to eat them, actually can only stomach maybe one. I love them for their cuteness. Add them to cupcakes, actually use a whole one in a cup of hot cocoa, skewer them and use them as decoration......


Attention all Pumpkin Pie lovers.................

I must start this by saying that if there was a pecan, apple, cherry or pumpkin pie sitting in front of me I would eat the pecan, apple and cherry pie before the pumpkin pie. Strange thing is that I LOVE the taste of pumpkin...Pumpkin muffins, bagels, cookies, creamer in my coffee......but the pie CREEPS me out, I think it is the texture, I have texture issues (see tagged post earlier). BUT if the pumpkin pie comes in the form of a Blizzard from Dairy Queen it is PURE FANTASTIC YUMMINESS (is that a word?). Try one, really. Sean and I skipped dinner tonight and had a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard instead......and we both ate them. all of it. gone.
Act fast, it is the flavor of the month and it is the 20th today.

1 comment:

Kari said...

THANK YOU! I am right there with you on the texture thing-I could live without pumpkin pie. I am a SUCKER for blizzards though, so I may have to break down and try one before month end. Hmm, I think peeps are a texture thing too...ech.